What’s going on at SweatItOut right now?
1. Certify Me! I am ready to get back into the face-to-face business of fitness through personal training and group instruction. But first – I must be certified! I am running a fundraiser through Go Fund Me (contributions can earn you Shakeology packets and hugs!). Check it out here. UPDATE: I reached my goal! Thanks to all who participated and sent such encouraging messages!
2. Reserve your spot in the upcoming 21-Day Fix Challenge Group! As with every group, we will have our own personal top-secret Facebook group, daily nutritional tips, and weekly challenges. Also – you can use this chance to enter yourself in the Beachbody Challenge for a chance to win actual cash! The best part? Learn easy portion control and formulate a new habit in just three weeks. Give me three weeks, I’ll give you results! To save your spot, simply message me via SweatItOut or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I am hosting a limited-space 10-day one-on-one Shakeology Challenge. The cost is $50 to cover the cost of the Shakeology and also includes one-on-one coaching from yours truly, daily nutritional tips, and daily fitness challenges. Email me at email@example.com ASAP as spaces are filling fast!
4. Join in the SweatItOut Wall Sit Challenge!
5. SweatItOut has been nominated for Best Health Blog of 2014 at healthline.com! Users can vote once per day per social media account (Facebook and Twitter). Please vote early and often now through January 15, 2015.